24 octobre 2012

no more loneliness with Cesaria Evora Barefoot Diva

petit pays , je t'aime beaucoup ... i was So happy with my old life , being with my old freind in the old hood but i had to move on to keep studying in Bizerte north Tunisia . Living in a flat  has new taste for me So better to put a headset than being bothred by noise.I Start my Day with Sodade , i Stand  a little bit while to enjoy an amazing sightseeing especially the horizon of Bizerte beach .'Till i arrive to the high institue putting on that evile headset , which takes you to an other musical world ,thus there is no need to be bathred by the hustle & bustle of the street .But i take it of after having coffee morning & start the lesson


This simple person took away my loneliness with her widespread songs . I Cannot get rid from my stress every day , only if i lit a cigarette & dream deeper in Besame mucho Song .Further , i do my homework only if i listen to her consert in Paris , let' say thanks to the Barefoot Diva now i enjoy doing all my homework .This time is not an obesession , it's an other feeling makes me well known with the headset guy" Bésame, bésame mucho Que tengo miedo a perderteperderte después"


4 commentaires:

  1. well written bechir !! i loved the details of your loneliness experience ! i myself love being lonely and off my comfort zone, sometimes being faced (forced to be faced) with a change is benefecial for the soul, u get to discover new things, things you have never dared to try before. like this post for example, it wud have never seen the light if you were in ur home, ur comfort zone.
    more of these please :)
    xoxo Marwa
    http://diariesofmeblindoptimistic.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you ,i still lonely , you'll see a lot of these :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I've always known this same experience of loneliness in Tunis .. and the music has always been the healing .. for me it is Majida El Roumi particulary ..weird ... how many lost souls does this city hold

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. music is always the healing , never mine if it's abou Mejda or Cesaria it's about music every one has he's one taste :)

      Supprimer